Rent out areas in a community centre in Canada for a social function or special event with this Community Centre Rental Agreement.
- Rental fees must be paid in full prior to the event. A refundable security deposit is also required.
- The renter is responsible for securing the building and for making sure that all attendees follow the rules.
- The renter is responsible for clean-up and garbage removal.
- Provisions for cancellation or rescheduling the event.
- The renter indemnifies the community association against claims arising from the use of the centre for the event.
This Canada Community Centre Rental Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018