Construction Contractor Agreement | Canada
Prepare a Construction Contractor Agreement for a residential construction project in Canada with this easy-to-use template.
- The contract price for the construction will be paid in installment payments.
- All labour, tools, equipment and materials required for the job will be provided by the contractor.
- The property owner must arrange for water, sewer, electrical, natural gas, and other utility hook-ups required to complete the work.
- The contractor is responsible for carrying adequate liability insurance for the duration of the project.
- This is a fully editable and reusable contract template intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 07-April-2021