Directors Resolution to Change Registered Office | Canada
The directors of a Canadian corporation can change its registered office by passing this Directors Resolution.
- The corporation's Board of Directors resolves to change the registered office from its current location to a new location.
- The corporate secretary is authorized to file the appropriate form of Notice with the applicable registry.
- The template can be used by any Canadian corporation formed under a Business Corporations Act, either federally or provincially. English version not valid in Quebec.
- Available as a fully editable download in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only within Canada.
Last Updated: 21-January-2022