Employee and Director Stock Option Plan | Canada
Create a Stock Option Plan for key employees and directors of a Canadian company with this template Employee and Director Stock Option Plan.
- Participation in the Stock Option Plan is voluntary.
- Rights under the Plan are non-transferable by the participant (except upon death, when exercise rights pass to the legal beneficiaries).
- The company's board of directors will determine which employees are eligible to receive stock options.
- At the discretion of the board, the terms of unexercised options may be renegotiated, including exercise price.
- This template form is downloadable and fully editable.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 28-June-2021