Net Equipment Lease Agreement | Canada
Prepare a Net Equipment Lease Agreement for Canada with this ready-made template.
- The customer (lessee) is to maintain all warranties, guarantees and insurance on the rental items.
- Ownership of the equipment remains with the supplier (lessor) until the end of the lease.
- The lessee indemnifies the lessor against any loss or damage. The indemnity will survive termination of the lease.
- There will be no abatement of rent during any down-time of the equipment.
- This is a Canadian legal form that can be used in most provinces and territories except Quebec.
- The template is available as a fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 30-October-2018