Shareholders Resolution to Dissolve Corporation | Canada
Authorize the voluntary dissolution of a Canadian corporation with this downloadable Special Resolution of the Shareholders.
- The shareholders authorize the directors to take all steps necessary to voluntarily dissolve the corporation.
- The directors are instructed to discharge all of the corporation's liabilities and distribute the assets.
- This template can be used by any company incorporated under a Business Corporations Act, whether federally or provincially. This form may not be valid in Quebec.
- You cannot use this form for an involuntary dissolution.
- This is a downloadable MS Word document which can be modified to fit your specific circumstances. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 25-June-2018