Stock Option Agreement (non-plan) | Canada
Give your directors and employees an opportunity to buy shares with this non-plan Stock Option Agreement for Canadian companies.
- Stock options are valuable incentives for attracting and retaining great people to your organization.
- This form of Stock Option Agreement is for a company which does not have a stock option plan.
- In the event of retirement, disability or death of the optionee, the optionee's legal representative may exercise the option within 1 year.
- If the optionee is no longer employed by the company, the option will expire.
- If the company subdivides or reorganizes its capital, the option and the option price will be adjusted accordingly.
- This legal contract template is downloadable and fully editable.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 03-June-2021