Trust Agreement for Syndicated Mortgage Units | Canada
Appoint a trustee to hold title to syndicated mortgage interests on behalf of the co-owners with this fully editable template for Canadian land deals.
- The trustee holds title to the land in trust in accordance with both the Trust Agreement and a Co-Owners Agreement among the co-owners and the issuing corporation.
- The co-owners, when not in default under the agreement, are entitled to full rights of ownership of the land, including possession and right of use.
- The trustee will not be required to expend its own funds or incur any financial liability.
- The Trustee has the power to commence any actions or proceedings it considers necessary to protect the rights of the Co-Owners and their respective interests in the land.
- This legal form template is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
- Governed by Canadian laws and intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 03-June-2021