Chapter House Lease for Fraternity or Sorority
Rent rooms in a fraternity or sorority chapter house to students with this easy template Chapter House Lease.
- The chapter house association can increase the rent if utility costs increase by more than 10%.
- The lease may be terminated on 30 days notice if the student does not comply with the laws or house regulations or ceases to be a student or gets married.
- Pets are not allowed in the chapter house.
- No air conditioning, heating or cooking appliances are allowed in rooms.
- The form also includes a Promissory Note which becomes negotiable in the event the student defaults in any payment.
This Chapter House Lease for Fraternity or Sorority is a fully editable legal template which can be customized to your exact needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016