Collateral Trust Agreement between Partners
Prepare a Collateral Trust Agreement Between Partners with this downloadable template for a two-person partnership.
- One partner appoints a trustee to hold a life insurance policy or policies on the life of the other partner in trust on the partner's behalf.
- Upon the death of the insured partner, the partner agrees to purchase the insured partner's interest, using the proceeds from the insurance policy â„ policies.
- The trustee will hold the insurance policy / policies in trust, but the partner will receive all dividends.
- The partner will pay the trustee a yearly fee for acting as trustee.
- This legal form template is fully editable and can be easily customized to meet your needs.
- This is a generic form which does not contain references to the laws of any particular country and can be used in many countries and jurisdictions.
Last Updated: 17-June-2021