Colorado Mechanic's Lien Statement - Corporation
CO contractors, protect your lien rights with this Colorado Mechanic's Lien Statement - Corporation for labor or materials supplied for improvements to a property.
- This form is for a lien claim being made by a corporation. If the claimant is a person, use the Mechanic's Lien Statement - Individual form.
- The Lien Statement is made in accordance with Section 38-22-109 of the Colorado Revised Statutes.
- The form includes a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes setting out how a lien claim is to be filed.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- This Colorado Mechanic's Lien Statement - Corporation template is in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 17-February-2021