Colorado Notice of Intent to File Lien - Corporation
Before you can file a mechanic's lien claim for labor or materials supplied for improvements to a property, you must first serve the property owner with this Colorado Notice of Intent to File Lien - Corporation.
- This form is for a lien claim being made by a corporation. If the claimant is a person, use the Notice of Intent to File Lien - Individual form.
- The Notice to File Lien is made in accordance with Section 38-22-109 of the Colorado Revised Statutes.
- The form includes a Certificate of Delivery, and a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes regarding the filing of a lien statement.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 07-March-2022