Employee Noncompetition Agreement
When hiring new employees, it's advisable to have them sign this Employee Noncompetition Agreement.
- A noncompetition agreement helps to protect against unscrupulous emplooyees stealing your customers to start their own business.
- Under the terms of the Agreement, the employee agrees not to work for or participate in any business that competes with the employer's business, either during the term of employment and for a specified period of time thereafter.
- The employee also agrees not to solicit any customers of the employer.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to any specific laws or regulations. Please note that some jurisdictions prohibit restrictive noncompetition provisions. You should check the applicable federal, state, provincial or territorial laws to ensure that your conditions comply.
- The Employee Noncompetition Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 10-September-2020