Protect your confidential information against unauthorized use by a current or past employee with this Noncompetition, Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement.
- All new employees should sign the agreement prior to commencing employment.
- You should also have your current employees execute a copy of the Agreement as well.
- The employee agrees to keep all proprietary information and data belonging to the employer confidential during and after the term of employment.
- The employee covenants not to work for any business competing with the employer's business for a specified period of time after the termination of employment.
- This is a generic legal form which does not contain references to any specific laws or regulations.
Don't lose your competitive edge to an ambitious ex-employee. Buy the Employee Noncompetition, Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement for your business today.
Last Updated: 09-September-2020