Estate Planning Analysis Worksheet
Do you know what the short-term and long-term financial impact would be for the survivor if you or your spouse or partner were to die?
- Use this Estate Planning Analysis Worksheet to help you determine:
- the immediate cash requirements of the surviving spouse / partner,
- ongoing monthly income needs, and
- available assets.
- This Estate Planning Analysis Worksheet should be completed by both you and your spouse or partner.
- It is provided in MS Word format and can be easily downloaded and filled in, either on the computer or by hand.
Last Updated: 09-August-2021