File a lien claim for unpaid invoices for labor, services or materials you provided with this Georgia Claim of Lien form.
- This lien claim form can be used by prime contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, mechanics, architects, engineers, foresters and surveyors.
- The lien claimant claims a lien for goods, labor and/or services provided for construction, improvements or repairs to the property identified in the claim.
- The form contains relevant sections of the Official Code of Georgia dealing with making, filing and serving a lien claim.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 30-May-2022