Georgia Commercial Lease Agreement
Lease business space to tenants with this customizable Georgia Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for one additional term.
- Alternate provisions for property taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Procedures in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien against the property.
- The tenant agrees to provide an estoppel certificate upon request by the landlord.
- This lease template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Georgia.
Last Updated: 14-September-2021