Lease out business space to tenants with this customizable Georgia Commercial Lease Agreement.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease for one additional term.
- Alternate provisions for property taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Optional clauses included if (i) the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, and (ii) if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Procedures in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
- The tenant accepts the lease subordinate to any mortgage or other lien against the property.
- The tenant agrees to provide an estoppel certificate upon request by the landlord.
This Georgia Commercial Lease Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016