Georgia Deed to Secure Debt
Georgia lenders can use this template Deed and Promissory Note to secure repayment of a debt from a borrower.
- The Deed and Promissory Note are typically used as security for a mortgage loan in the State of Georgia.
- The borrower conveys title to the property to the lender until the full amount of the indebtedness plus interest is paid in full.
- Once the debt is paid, the lender will reconvey the property to the borrower.
- The lender has the option to declare the whole amount due and payable if the borrower sells the property, or defaults under the loan.
- The lender has the power to sell the property if the loan is not paid by the maturity date.
- The downloadable file includes a Promissory Note.
To get your copy, purchase and download the form. You can personalize it with the details of the borrower and print it for signing.
Last Updated: 04-May-2021