Do you plan to leave a house sitter in charge of your home and your pets during an extended absence? Fill out this House Sitting Checklist for Pet Owners before you go.
The 5-page checklist covers all the information and supplies you should leave with your house sitter, including:
- name, address and phone numbers for your veterinarian, records of your pet's shots, license and registration, microchip or tattoo information, current medication, etc.;
- emergency health care plan;
- information about your pet's habits, health problems, eating schedule, favorite toys, treats, hiding places, phobias, special diet, etc.;
- food, bedding, medications, cleaning and waste collection equipment, carrying cases, car restraints, leashes, and other gear;
- tips for preparing your pet for your absence;
- preparing your home (pet-proofing) to help avoid accidents, injury or damage.
To get your copy of the House Sitting Checklist for Pet Owners, put it in your cart and check out. You'll be able to download the form immediately afterwards.