Housekeeping Employment Contract for Resort
Hire a housekeeper for a resort or bed & breakfast with this template Housekeeping Employment Contract.
- The housekeeper is an employee, not an independent contractor, and is paid a salary.
- The employee is entitled to sick days and vacation days as provided under applicable labor laws.
- The agreement contains an optional room and board provision, for lodges and resorts where employment is seasonal.
- This is a generic legal form which can be easily modified to reflect employment and labor laws in your area.
- This contract form is a downloadable MS Word template which is fully customizable to meet your business needs.
Last Updated: 23-July-2021