Prepare a customer contract for integrated IT management services with this IT Operations Management Services Agreement template.
- The services will be performed on the customer's hardware or on hardware mutually agreed between the parties. The software will be supplied by both the customer and the provider.
- The customer must obtain the necessary licenses for the provider to use any customer-owned software.
- The service provider is not liable to perform the services if it would involve a safety, health or environmental risk.
- The service provider is not liable for failure to perform the services due to alterations to the customer's hardware or software which were not performed or approved by the provider.
- The customer must provide full, safe and unrestricted access to the equipment, adequate working space, supplies and facilities for the provider to perform the services.
- The parties will each appoint a contact person who will also be responsible for resolving disputes.
This IT Operations Management Services Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016