Appoint someone as your attorney to manage your business and financial affairs for you while you are out of the country with this Detailed General Power of Attorney for India.
This 10-page Power of Attorney form gives your attorney broad powers to deal with many matters on your behalf, including:
- managing and running businesses,
- signing documents and obtaining certificates and other required forms,
- acting as a partner in partnerships,
- buying, selling, leasing and mortgaging property,
- paying taxes and charges on property,
- collecting rent and loan payments, and filing suit for recovery of such amounts,
- constructing or demolishing buildings and obtaining all the necessary approvals and permits,
- attending meetings and voting your shares as your representative,
- buying and selling stocks, bonds, or other securities,
- commencing legal actions,
- opening and operating bank accounts,
- setting up trusts and acting as trustee,
- generally acting in any capacity you would act, on your behalf.
The form also allows you to appoint a substitute attorney to take over these powers if your attorney should become unable to do so.
This India Detailed General Power of Attorney form
is provided in MS Word format and includes instructions for completing and signing the form so that it is legal under Indian law.