Kansas Contractor Lien Statement
KS contractors, file this Contractor Lien Statement to protect your lien claim for labor or materials supplied for a construction or renovation job.
- The Lien Statement is made in accordance with Section 60-1101 of the Kansas Statutes.
- The form includes a Verification form and a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes regarding the filing of a lien statement.
- Buy the form once, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Don't risk not getting paid for your work - download the form and file it within the deadline period.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Kansas.
Last Updated: 05-January-2022