Letter Authorizing Agent to Negotiate
Give your agent the authority to negotiate a contract or other matter on behalf of your company with this template Letter Authorizing Agent to Negotiate.
- The appointed agent is authorized to:
- accept or reject agreements,
- enter into contracts and
- take any other actions required by the negotiations in order to complete the business at hand.
- This free form is a MS Word document which can be easily customized to meet your exact needs.
- This is a generic form that can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 09-February-2022