Agency Agreement to Operate Business
Appoint an agent to operate your business with this standard form Agency Agreement template.
- The agent is not acting as an employee of the company, but will run the affairs of the business as the representative of the company.
- This type of contract is ideal for a business that does not wish to franchise but is looking to expand into a new territory without the expense of setting up premises and hiring staff in the new location.
- All revenues received by the agent will be remitted to the company without deduction.
- The agent will be reimbursed for its expenses in carrying out its duties.
- This is a generic common law contract which does not contain specific references to the laws of any country or jurisdiction.
- The Agency Agreement form is a MS Word template which can be easily modified to fit your unique needs.
Last Updated: 10-June-2021