Louisiana Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease
Cancel a business lease for office or retail space with this Louisiana Mutual Cancellation of Commercial Lease template.
- This agreement is for commercial tenants only. You need a different form for residential rental properties.
- The lessor (landlord) and lessee (tenant) mutually agree that the lease will terminate as of a specific date.
- The cancellation of the lease extinguishes all the rights and obligations of the parties under the lease, except for those which accrue prior to the termination date.
- This legal contract form is available as a downloadable and fully editable Word file.
- Intended for use only in the State of Louisiana.
Last Updated: 23-August-2021