Manufacturer Product Supply Agreement
Put together an exclusive supply and distribution arrangement between a manufacturer and a buyer under this Product Supply Agreement.
- The manufacturer agrees not to sell to any other party except the buyer, and to supply products to the buyer without interruption.
- The buyer will devote its best efforts to promote, sell and develop demand for the products. The manufacturer will refer all leads to the buyer.
- The buyer has the right to inspect the products and to reject any portion that does not comply with the terms of the agreement.
- The agreement includes provisions for confidentiality and intellectual property protection.
- The manufacturer agrees to indemnify the buyer against any claims or losses arising with respect to the manufacturing of the products.
This Product Supply Agreement template is a generic (not country specific) legal contract. Download the template and customize it for your unique situation.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016