NSW Notice to Landlord of Termination for Fixed Term Tenancy
Notify your landlord that you plan to terminate your fixed term tenancy and move out with this downloadable Notice of Termination form for New South Wales tenancies.
- This form is for FIXED TERM tenancies only (that is, tenancies which have an expiry date specified in the Tenancy Agreement).
- The Notice tells the landlord that the tenant intends to terminate the tenancy and vacate the rental premises by a specific date.
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This Notice of Termination for Fixed Term Tenancy form is only for use in NSW.
- The form is available as a downloadable MS Word template. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 23-March-2018