Nanny Employment Contract (No Agency)
Use this downloadable Nanny Employment Contract to hire a nanny or au pair to look after your children without going through an agency.
- The template is generic (not country-specific) and is fully editable. You can quickly and easily add in any specific provisions that are required by the laws in your jurisdiction.
- If the nanny is required to work outside of his/her normal working hours, s/he will be paid overtime in accordance with applicable labor laws.
- The nanny may be required to perform duties other than child care, such as grocery shopping and running errands.
- If the nanny lives in, the employer will provide room and board.
- The contract contains optional clauses for transportation, depending on whether the employer will provide a vehicle for the nanny's use or will pay for the nanny's transportation to and from work.
- The employer is responsible for deducting taxes and required remittances from the nanny's pay.
- The employer will contribute to the nanny's health insurance premiums.
- Other benefits include paid holidays, vacation time, sick pay, and travel expenses if the nanny is required to travel with the family during their vacations.
To get a copy of the Nanny Services Contract (No Agency), just put it in your shopping cart and go through checkout, then download the form.