Collect all the pertinent information you need to place a nanny / au pair with a client with this fully editable Nanny Placement Questionnaire form.
The questionnaire will be filled out by families who require the services of a nanny. Clients must provide all relevant information, such as:
- the type of nanny they are looking for,
- information about the children, such as their ages, special needs, school, activities, etc.
- current childcare arrangements,
- duties of the nanny,
- travel arrangements for out-of-town applicants,
- employment details such as salary, holidays, sick days, health insurance and benefits.
The Nanny Placement Questionnaire
form is a downloadable MS Word template which can be easily customized for your business needs. This is a generic form which is not country-specific and can be used anywhere.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016