New Brunswick Enduring Power of Attorney for Property
Appoint an agent (attorney) to manage your finances and property in the event that you can no longer do so, with this New Brunswick Enduring Power of Attorney for Property.
- The Power of Attorney is in accordance with the New Brunswick Enduring Powers of Attorney Act and is current to July 2021.
- This document allows you to appoint someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf for issues relating to your property, finances and business affairs.
- The Power of Attorney does NOT grant your agent authority to make health care or personal care decisions for you.
- You can impose conditions and restrictions on your agent's powers as you see fit.
- This is an enduring power of attorney, which means that it will remain in effect even if you are judged mentally incapable at some future time.
- The form includes instructions on how to complete and execute it to ensure that it is valid, as well as additional information on powers of attorney.
- This is a downloadable legal template which is easy to use and understand.
- This form should only be used by New Brunswick residents.
Last Updated: 20-August-2021