New Brunswick Power of Attorney for Personal Care
Appoint an attorney to make personal care and medical decisions for you with this New Brunswick Enduring Power of Attorney for Personal Care.
- The Power of Attorney is in accordance with the Infirm Persons Act, RSNB 1973.
- This document allows you to appoint someone you trust to make decisions on your behalf in the event that you can no longer do so, with respect to such things as health care, consent for or refusal of medical treatment, nutrition, clothing, hygiene, personal safety, etc.
- This Power of Attorney does NOT grant your attorney authority to manage your finances or property.
- You can place restrictions or conditions on your attorney's powers, if you wish.
- The form includes instructions on how to complete and execute the Power of Attorney to ensure that it is valid, as well as other information about the effect of a Power of Attorney.
- This is a downloadable legal template which is easy to use and understand. For use only in the Province of New Brunswick.
- Updated 2021.
Last Updated: 09-March-2021