File your lien claim against a property for unpaid invoices with this New Mexico Claim of Lien form, pursuant to NM Code Title 48, Article 2.
- Contractors, subcontractors and suppliers can use this form to claim a lien for goods, labor and/or services provided for improvements to the property identified in the claim.
- The form includes a copy of Section 48-2-6 with respect to filing a lien claim.
- Pay for the form once, download it and use it as often as you require.
- The form is available as a fully editable MS Word template.
- Intended for use only in the State of New Mexico.
Last Updated: 14-June-2022