Offer of Continued Employment with Phantom Equity
Employers, provide incentives to a valued employee with this Offer of Continued Employment with Phantom Equity.
- The employment will continue at the current rate of compensation, with bonuses paid from surplus profit distribution.
- The employee will be paid phantom equity compensation if the company is sold or undergoes a change of control.
- The phantom equity will consist of a percentage of the proceeds of the sale and will be subject to applicable employee source deductions.
- The offer contains standard employee confidentiality, non-solicitation and non-competition provisions.
- This template is provided in MS Word format and is totally editable to meet your specific circumstances.
- This is a generic form that can be used in many jurisdictions.
Last Updated: 02-October-2021