Ensure the continuity of ownership and management of your business with this Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement for Ontario.
The Agreement includes:
- a procedure for soliciting offers from third parties;
- the remaining shareholders have right of first refusal to purchase shares of a departing shareholder;
- the remaining shareholders have the right to piggyback the sale of their shares onto a proposed sale of more than 50% of the shares;
- a mandatory (shotgun) buy-sell;
- a mandatory buyout on death, to be funded by proceeds of a life insurance policy on the life of the deceased shareholder.
This Ontario Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement
is available in MS word format, and is easy to customize to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016