PEI General Enduring Power of Attorney
Make an Enduring Power of Attorney with this easy-to-use form for Prince Edward Island.
- A power of attorney lets you name another person to handle your financial affairs for you when you are unable to do so.
- This is called an enduring power of attorney (an 'EPA') because it remains in effect even if you lose legal capacity to manage your own affairs.
- The General Power of Attorney gives your attorney the authority to handle your personal and business finances, but does not give them the power to make health care decisions for you. For that purpose, you will need a Health Care Directive form.
- The form includes instructions to walk you through how to complete your EPA.
- The package also includes answers to the most common questions about powers of attorney in Prince Edward Island.
- Buy the form, download and save it, and it can then be used by more than one person in your family. No need to buy separate copies.
Last Updated: 17-February-2021