Performance Theater License Agreement
Many educational institutions have theaters that aren't used for school productions all of the time. Lease yours out for community events with this Performance Theater License Agreement for colleges and schools.
- Community associations and drama groups, concert promoters, and event organizers can rent the theater, as well as dressing rooms, storage areas, lobby and vestibule, and adjoining areas.
- The renter can also contract for other services to be provided by the school, such as lighting, staging, equipment, etc., for an additional fee.
- The school has the right to retain all box office receipts until all amounts owing have been paid, and to deduct its expenses from the receipts.
- The school must approve all printed material, including tickets, programs and posters.
- The school reserves the right to operate any concessions.
- This customizable template also includes a set of Rules & Regulations, a current fee schedule, and Broadcast and Recording Policies.
Don't let your theater space sit empty when it could be generating a revenue stream. Download the Performance Theater License Agreement and start renting it now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016