Producer Agreement for TV Series
Enter into a contract with a producer who will produce a television series for you with this downloadable Producer Agreement template.
- The initial term is for one year (1 season of episodes), and the production company has an exclusive option to renew for a further term.
- As compensation, the producer will be paid a base salary, residuals, and benefits (medical, life insurance, expense account, car allowance).
- The Agreement will terminate if the producer becomes unable to perform his/her services for any reason.
- Each party indemnifies and holds the other party harmless against any claims arising in connection with a breach by the indemnifying party.
- The production company is entitled to equitable relief if the producer breaches the Agreement.
- The parties agree to binding AFMA arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- Your production office should have a set of good standard contracts. Add this Producer Agreement for Television Series to the collection. Downloadable, fully editable, reusable.
Last Updated: 20-July-2022