Questions for Employee for Performance Review
Employers can initiate meaningful two-way dialogue with employees by having them answer these questions prior to a performance evaluation review.
- The questions allow employees to:
- grade their own performance,
- list what they see as their strengths and weaknesses,
- give input and feedback on how their work environment and duties could be changed to help them fulfill their goals and realize their potential.
- These questions can help employees look at their performance history from a more objective viewpoint.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 24-May-2022