Selling Your Business - Successfully Negotiating Price
Learn how to successfully negotiate a fair price for selling your business with this 20-page expert guide which examines the issues you need to consider, including:
- the difference between fair market value and negotiated purchase price,
- the pros and cons of selling shares vs. selling assets,
- various methods of valuing your business,
- recasting the company financial statements,
- negotiating the value of goodwill,
- normalized sustainable future earnings,
- assessing the buyer's risk,
- techniques for bridging the gap between price and value assessments.
Selling Your Business: Successfully Negotiating Price is a comprehensive how-to guide written by an Ontario lawyer with years of experience helping business owner-managers with their exit strategies.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016