South Australia Fixed Term Lease Extension Agreement
You can easily extend the term of a tenant's lease with this South Australia Lease Extension Notice and Agreement for Fixed Term Lease.
- This downloadable template constitutes written notice and an offer to the tenant from the landlord to extend the term of the lease when the original lease term expires.
- Specific clauses, such as the amount of rent, can be amended.
- All other provisions of the original lease are made a part of the extension agreement and continue to be in effect throughout the extended term.
- This is a reusable legal form which is fully editable to meet your needs.
- Download the form, fill in the details, and print it for signature.
The South Australia Fixed Term Lease Extension Notice and Agreement complies with the Residential Tenancies Act 1995 and Regulations.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016