Storage Order and Agreement
Warehouse facilities can use this digital template to prepare a Storage Order and Agreement for a customer to place goods in storage.
- The agreement includes an Insurance Order.
- Storage rates are based on the space occupied and the value of the goods as declared by the customer.
- Goods are not insured by the warehouseman, but depository insurance can be ordered at the customer's request.
- The customer agrees to pay all costs and expenses, including legal fees, connected with storage of the goods. Accounts are payable in advance.
- The warehouseman is not liable for any loss or damage to the goods.
- The warehouseman has a lien over the goods against unpaid charges.
Save yourself time preparing your customer paperwork. Get this easy-to-use Storage Order and Agreement template.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016