Telemarketing Do Not Call Policy
Does your company telemarket to its own customers, or provide telemarketing services to clients? Ensure that your employees and representatives comply with this Do Not Call Policy, in accordance with FCC regulations.
- The company's telemarketing department (which includes its own employees and third party agencies and representatives) will not call any existing customer who has indicated that they do not want to be called.
- The company will comply with all federal and state laws governing telemarketing activities, and will require third party agencies to do the same.
- Calls will only be made during certain times of day, and no calls will be made to mobile devices, fax machines, emergency numbers, hotel room numbers or any number at which the recipient of the call will be charged for receiving the call.
- The company and its representatives will honor all Do Not Call requests made through the national registry and state-agency lists.
- Third party agencies must institute a method for maintaining their own Do Not Call list, develop a written policy in that regard, and train its personnel in the existence and use of the Do Not Call list.
The Telemarketing Do Not Call Policy can be easily edited to fit your needs and converted to html for posting online.
Last Updated: 21-June-2017