Texas Application for Residence Homestead Exemption
TX home owners, apply for a reduction in your property taxes with this Application for Residence Homestead Exemption Form 50-114.
- The form must be completed and submitted to your local appraisal district office.
- If you are over 65, disabled, or a disabled veteran, your exemption level is higher than the general amount available to other residents.
- The exemption application form can be used for a single family dwelling, or a mobile or manufactured home, provided that you live in the home. You must provide proof of residence.
- Instructions for completing the form are included.
- The form is available from the website of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. Click the link to download the PDF.
Last Updated: 18-August-2021