Texas Contractor's Disbursement Disclosure for Residential Construction
The Texas Property Code requires contractors to provide property owners with this Contractor's Disbursement Disclosure for Residential Construction (Consumer Owned) before disbursing the funds.
- The disclosure statement lists the bills that have been paid for work performed on the project as well as the bills that have not yet been paid.
- This disclosure must be provided to the owner before each and every payment to the contractor out of the funds.
- This form is only for residential consumer-owned properties, not for commercial projects.
- Once you purchase the form, you can use it over and over again. Cheaper than pre-printed forms, save on printing costs.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 24-January-2022