Texas Bills Paid Affidavit by Subcontractor or Supplier
Before you can get paid for labor or services provided to a construction project during a specified pay period, you must provide the contractor / owner with this Bills Paid Affidavit by Subcontractor or Supplier.
- The subcontractor / supplier attests that all of its laborers, suppliers and subcontractors have been paid for work, materials, equipment and supplies for the pay period.
- The subcontractor waives all rights, claims and causes of action against the contractor and the owner arising during the pay period.
- The affiant (the person making the affidavit) agrees to indemnify the contractor against any loss or damage arising from any false or incorrect information in the affidavit.
- This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 13-January-2022