Texas Final Bills Paid Affidavit by Contractor
Before you can get final payment on a construction project, you'll need to provide the owner with this Texas Final Bills Paid Affidavit by Contractor.
- The contractor attests that all amounts due to the contractor with respect to supplies, labor or materials furnished for a construction or renovation job have been paid in full.
- The contractor further states that all parties who supplied labor or materials through the contractor have also been paid, except for any that are specifically listed in the Affidavit.
- The contractor also indemnifies the property owner against claims.
- This is a reusable legal form. Buy it, download it, and it's yours to use as often as you require.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Texas.
Last Updated: 13-January-2022