Authorization for Medical Treatment of Minor Child | USA
Authorize your child's teacher, tour coordinator, sports coach, daycare worker or other responsible adult to get medical treatment for your child with this Parental Authorization form.
- The form authorizes the adult carer to:
- administer first aid to the child in the event of a minor injury,
- procure emergency medical care if required, and
- give consent for the child to have x-rays, diagnosis or treatment if considered necessary by an attending physician.
- Available in MS Word format.
- This form was prepared for use in the United States.
Last Updated: 10-September-2022