USA Group Tent Camping Agreement
Rent tenting campsites to campers with this easy-to-use Group Tent Camping Agreement for USA campground operators.
- Campsite rentals include use of a wash house with toilets, showers, drinking water and laundry facilities. Children under 10 must be accompanied to the wash house.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire pits only, and must be attended at all times.
- The campground quiet hours must be observed.
- All campers camp entirely at their own risk.
The USA Group Tent Camping Agreement is reusable and customizable. It can be posted on your campground website for online reservations.