USA Group Tent Camping Agreement
Rent tenting campsites to campers with this easy-to-use Group Tent Camping Agreement for USA campground operators.
- Campsite rentals include use of a wash house with toilets, showers, drinking water and laundry facilities. Children under 10 must be accompanied to the wash house.
- Vehicles must be parked in designated areas only.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire pits only, and must be attended at all times.
- The campground quiet hours must be observed.
- All campers camp entirely at their own risk.
The USA Group Tent Camping Agreement is reusable and customizable. It can be posted on your campground website for online reservations.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016