USA Subcontractor Agreement
General contractors in the U.S. can use this template Subcontractor Agreement to hire subtrades to provide materials, labor and equipment for a construction project.
- The subcontractor is responsible for paying its own employees and other subcontractors it retains on the job, and for remitting taxes.
- The subcontractor must carry its own liability insurance and worker's compensation insurance.
- The subcontractor is responsible for the actions of its employees and subcontractors, and agrees to reimburse the prime contractor for all damage to the work site as a result of negligence or willful misconduct. The subcontractor also indemnifies the prime contractor against claims and damages.
- The subcontractor agrees to perform the work in accordance with industry standards, all applicable laws, building codes, and the builder's plans and specifications.
- The parties agree to submit disputes to binding arbitration in accordance with the Construction Industry Arbitration Rules.
The USA Subcontractor Agreement is a fully editable digital legal form which you can easily customize and tailor for your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016